Monday, May 30, 2005

QUOTE OF THE WEEK (VII)

After the French "no" to the EU Constitution, why not a quote on European tax law (that mysterious segment of European unification where 25 different countries and 25 different tax regimes interact with unpredictable results):

“The haggis(*) and European tax law have much in common. They both involve bloody processes, the end results are a mystery and those of a delicate disposition should not get involved in the making of either”.
By Anonymous

(*) Haggis is a small four-legged Scottish Highland creature and it gives its name to a traditional Scottish dish. It is a weighty sausage, and is traditionally served with "neeps and tatties" which is mashed swede (rutabaga) and mashed potatoes.

Previous quotes:
Week I
Week II
Week III
Week IV
Week V
Week VI

7 Comments:

Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline american ticket
It deals mostly with airline american ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

05 October, 2005 00:50  
Blogger freestuff2 said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a denver airport
It deals mostly with denver airport plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

05 October, 2005 01:29  
Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline cheap really really really ticket
It deals mostly with airline cheap really really really ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

07 October, 2005 01:24  
Blogger heropoo said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about bad credit loan

07 October, 2005 17:44  
Blogger St Louis Cardinals BUFF said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 9 because you have a quailty topic.

Free Access To More Information Aboutoccupational health and safety

11 October, 2005 11:35  
Blogger FXGUY said...

Does anyone really care what you have to say. Well...yes, I do. I enjoyed my brief visit. If you have an interest in foreign exchange trading you might be interested in paying a visit to my foreign exchange tradingsite. In the meantime, keep up the good blogging.

11 October, 2005 22:39  
Blogger Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about from get home income income observetodo1.myeweb.net opportunity quick residual rich work related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

14 October, 2005 00:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home